Co–hosted by Oklahoma State University Emerging Technologies & Creativity Research Lab, and led by postdoctoral fellows Rebecca Y. Bayeck, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture & Azure Stewart, New York University.
Featuring 200 attendees from over 30 countries.
Left to Right starting at the Top:
- Sonia PASCUA (Drexel U.) — Richard MARCIANO — Rebecca BAYECK (CLIR Fellow)
- Lori PERINE (UMD) – Phillip NICHOLAS (UMD) – Rajesh Kumar GNANASEKARAN (UMD)
- Azure STEWART (CLIR Fellow) – Prof. Jane GREENBERG – Hanlin ZHANG (UNC)
SESSION RECORDING at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvLSlCdQNho&feature=youtu.be
SLIDES at: http://aeri.website/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/CLIR-AERI2020_Marciano-Greenberg-Students.pdf
The CLIR/AERI2020 Webinar featured two student-led projects:
- FDR Presidential Libraries “Henry Morgenthau Project”
- Artificial Intelligence / Deep Learning with:
- w. Renee Geary, Librarian (Digital Curation for Information Professionals Certificate) & Teddy Randby, Comp. Science (UNC)
- CT-LoS: Computational Treatments to re-member the Legacy of Slavery [“Reasserting Erased Memory”]